Sunday, October 10, 2010

Tracy Spreading Her Legs Wide For A Nice And Perfect View.

This was one of my favorite shoots because Tracy had such a super time showing off her bum and tatas in this skimpy thong bikini. She knew she looked hot as hell! Now and then people would walk by on the boardwalk where I was taking pictures of her in different poses and she wouldn’t slow down at all.

One time this model walked by and Tracy bent all the way over with her foxy thong bikini rear up in the air and winked at her! This sweetie was totally fun and such a nice sport. I didn’t even have to tell her what to do so I could get the most jamup picture for you spectators to notice. She had enough ideas of her own and all I had to do was capture it. Tracy was really flexible too and there are some awesome extreme pic of her with her legs up in the air and you can view everything because the thong she’s wearing is so skimpy it doesn’t hide her foxy body at all!

She wiggled around a lot showing off how sexy and round her backside is and then she would bend over and pull her thong up in her coochie so I could get an up close and personal encompass of her coochie lips. They were totally smooth and ripe for licking. But don’t take my word for it. Come check out Tracy’s coochie lips for yourself.

No comments: