Thursday, October 7, 2010

Stephania: Amazing Big Breasts And Scrumptious Ass!

Stephania is one of my most incredible thong girls and she has modeled all sorts of different kinds of risque micro thongs for me. She has done the thong, micro thong, mini micro thong, slingshot peek a boo one piece thong, thong bikini peek a boo thong and a few more that I can’t remember the bikini style of right now.

Stephania was also one vivid girl. She had a real nice pumpkin on her shoulders too. She also loved to girl the thong in front of other people! I think she got a large kick out of it because she loved the attention she received from all the bystanders that would be checking out her beautiful bikini butt and drooling down their chins.

She precisely liked to try and get me all worked up and play mind games with me during the date. She would say and do stuff like: “Hey how does my rump look when I do this?” Then she would spread her legs and bend over, arch her back and stick her crotch area out as far as she could about 12 inches from my face! I practically fainted! Her backside was so close to my face I could approximately taste it! Preview more thong babes here.

No comments: