Saturday, October 30, 2010

Barbie Summer: Two Hot Thong Girls On One Secluded Beach.

It was a nice and bright sunny day when I took Summer and Barbie down to the cliff side beach for their shoot . They were both very excited that I set this shoot up for them. They had only met on one other occasion when I was screening them for their solo shoots. (Their other shoots are in the also!) Anyways, I could tell that they sort of hit it off as they were chatting it up pretty good while chillaxing on my pool deck overlooking the ocean and having a few Margaritas! So a few days later I called each of them up and asked if they would be interested in doing a shoot with each other. They were both agreed and were very exited and eager to do it.So here we are. Me, my gear, and two of the hottest fuckin pieces of ass in the smallest micro thong bikinis you ever laid your eyes on! These babes were smoking hot. Between the two of them you had the best of both worlds. So alike yet so different. I was in the twilight zone imagining all the different things you could do and all the different places you could lick or even just help out in licking, if they needed help, if you know what I mean Blah, blah, blah, so anyways back to reality and this shoot.The girls were definitely hot for each other. You can easily tell that just from the free sample photographs you see pictured here. Once you get access to the members area, hold on to your hat! There are much more explicit shots saved for members only! Full length explicit video downloads also. High quality ones that will fill your whole monitor with crystal clear amazing details. I encourage you to join today so you can not only get instant access to this amazing set, but we also give you access to every models pictures and videos too! Our whole archive! Click here for instant access.

No comments: