Friday, January 2, 2009

Tracy Slides Her Hand Deep Inside Her Crack In Order To Oil Every Square Inch Of Her Luscious Body.

Here is another set of Tracy, one of our more popular girls modeling a red micro thong bikini. Her tan skin contrasts nicely with the red fabric and really looks hot as hell on her. Wonderfully her rear! I really enjoyed shooting Tracy because she really knows how to pose all on her own. You don’t have to tell her every little move. She seems to know what turns her men on!

This particular day was our first shoot together. It went smooth from start to finish, just like all of our thong bikini shoots have since then. I hope to get plenty of her this summer and if I do you all are in for a big surprise! Hopefully you will love this thong site so much you will still be around for that.

To wrap this set up, expect a lot of stimulating angles in this thong set. Plenty of close up as and thong pic. I believe I was shooting with my clever wide angle lens as to capture Tracy’s luscious rock hard thong laden body as she frolicked and laid around on the desolate bare beach. Free Preview here.

No comments: