Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tashia: Showing Off In Her Tear Drop Extreme Micro Thong.

When Tashia first sent me her sample pictures for consideration, I practically fell on the floor. She has the classic California Blonde Surfer Babe look that all thong bikini worshipers long to notice. She is young, blonde, and has a killer bikini body with topnotch perfectly shaped B cup titties and dazzling little dimples on her cheeks.

I had to make a special trip out to California to date Tashia. Then she had to cancel our first session date due to a sudden movie casting call she had to do. I stayed an extra day just to session her and it was definitely worth the wait. I spotted her a mile away as she pulled into Santa Monica at the beach where I was waiting. Her clever blonde hair was flowing in the wind as she pulled in in her baby blue convertible. What a site to admire as she waved and then got out of her car. I could just tell that this was going to be a a plus assignment. She was hot, stupendous, and had a great personality and attitude. What Smokin Hot Tatas & Butt, oh my.

Even though we had discussed how small these bikini really are, she was shocked when she saw them in person. She showed me her fittingly trimmed coochie and said that she should have shaved more. I assured her that it would be hot just the way it was. Her substantially trimmed pubic hair showing on each side of the Tiny Micro Bikini Bottoms was awesome. She was a little bit shy and we started to draw a crowd of horny dudes as the session progressed. We could not get too wild and crazy because it was a public beach and now the essence guards drove over and were watching too. Her soft round mammaries slipped out of the tiny tops a few times as she ran and played on the silky sand, but she was quick to harness those babies back in instantaniously so we would not be arrested.

Come and do some California Dreamin with Tashia when you join the most extreme micro bikini site on the net!

No comments: