Friday, January 9, 2009

Ali: Smooth And Bald Beaver Cameltoe Thong Girl.

Ali had one of those choice jumbo bubble butts that stuck out so far I swear you could have set a beer can on that thing. The thong string just disappeared deep down in the crevice! I loved it! Just the right amount of jiggle wiggle if you know what I mean. She was defiantly a little on the shy side also and this was her first time doing anything like this, I had my job cut out for me.

I managed to get her to try on another very small micro thong bikini. A style that is my most favorite cut because of the way the straps ride high but not too high on the hips. The crotch area of this thong is not very wide and if the babe has somewhat fuller snapper lips you are guaranteed to view a little pussy lips hanging out on the sides. This is another thing I love!

I managed to get Ali in all sorts of super positions in order to get some really nice extreme thong pics of her stupendous bubble rear. I had he bent over sticking that vagina out and making her pull it in deep so we could admire that nice full vulva make a a plus camel-toe. Once she took her top off it was all over. She let loose and really put on a good show for me. You could tell she was starting to get into it from the moisture that was starting to form on the crotch area of her thong. It was awesome! Check out how small that thong was here.

No comments: