Sunday, December 28, 2008

Tracy: Extreme Micro Thong Asian Babe.

This was my second thong date I did with Tracy and it was better than the first one. The second one is always better because both parties are more familiar with each other and know what to expect and what is expected of them. I usually get much better and more xrated and extreme thong image the second time around.

This was no exception. She was definitely off the hook for this thong appointment. I got all kinds of topnotch angles! Plenty of super perfect bent over bum pic with her thong pulled up super and tight making a a plus moose knuckle. Tons of front shots with her legs spread and topless undraping her a plus and small A-Cup tatas. It just doesn’t get any better than this thong extravaganza!

Eventually I had to wrap up this assignment so I had her put on another one string thong and run her through the same routine of x-rated ass angles and what not. After a while all this becomes second nature and you become just like an artist painting a canvas, except the model is your canvas and your thongs and camera are your paint. Click here to admire the more xrated thong pictures.

No comments: