Saturday, December 27, 2008

Kira: Extreme Beach Model Exposes The Whole Enchilada!

Now Kira was a real wild one as you will notice if you check out her gratis thong pictures in her free preview. To start with she wore one of my smallest micro thong bikinis that barely cover up anything. She had some huge fat coochie lips so I had her pull her thong up tight into and against her vulva and the thong just slipped right in undraping one of the most extreme camel toes you ever laid your eyes on.

After about 15 or 20 minutes of taking pictures of her wearing the thong I decided it was time to get some topless footage. WOW! She had a set of tatas that would poke your eye out if you were not careful! They were store bought but they looked pretty dam super to me. Hell, they all look exquisite to me. But natural breasts are my esteemed.

During the last part of our little thong beach photo session I decided to go for the gusto. I knew she was a wild one and we were on a naked beach, so off the g-string thong came and left nothing but wide open smooth pussy! It was a wonderful site. Good long snapper lips that looked like they enjoyed to be pulled and sucked on. She even flipped over on her hands and knees and spread her fanny cheeks apart so I could get you admirers some extremely explicit close-up shots of her not only her rump but her backside! That’s right! Check out Kira’s ass crinckles here.

No comments: