Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tonya Will Make You Cum Just By Fucking Herself

Tonya has great tits and she knows it. The first time I saw her was in a lap dancing bar where she rubbed herself against me so hard, and for so long that I came inside my shorts. Tonya knew it and just looked right into my eyes as I was coming. It was amazing. Here you can see just what made me come. Tonya's breasts are so firm and ripe, you just want to pop them into your mouth, her stomach is flat and firm, she's got great tone, and a nice tan, and most of all, she's got an ass and pussy that are to die for.

Tonya likes making guys come in lots of different ways, so even though I've never actually fucked her, I would class her as one of the best lovers I've ever had. Right from that very first time in the club when she made me come inside my pants, I've been very open to Tonya giving me my orgasms in ways other than sex.

One of these ways is to watch her masturbate. I love to see her rubbing her clit and fingerfucking herself in the pussy and ass for as long as it takes to see her reach orgasm. A single look from her while she's coming will make me explode with an enormous climax. She loves to play with dildos and she can really find some large ones. It's quite amazing just how much dildo she can fit inside of her cunt. She will also try lots of different positions to see how best she can reach her orgasm using the dildo. The good thing about this is that you get to see every inch of her as she takes all of the various positions. I love seeing her ass most of all.

No comments: