Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Blonde Slut Takes Her Time Fucking A Massive Dildo

Carla is just a girl that I picked up a couple of weeks ago. She was hitchhiking along the highway and I instantly could tell that she was a slut and would be up for anything. So naturally I jammed on the brakes and told her to hop in. Within an hour I had her hopping on me, with my big hard dick in her hot, wet, mouth and inside her tight little cunt. Here you can see just what a slut she is, as she strips for the camera and plays with herself.

She is a beautiful little thing though, and it is really great to see her getting into her masturbation. She can really pleasure herself by rubbing her clit and fingering her cunt and I can watch her for a long while, as my dick slowly gets harder and harder. One of the things I always love about Carla is that she seems to be taking so much pleasure in the art of masturbation. She's never just in a hurry to make herself come like a lot of other girls are. She'll take her time and really allow herself to experience the pleasure and enjoy the sensation of her orgasm.

Carla has a great body too and it's really nice to see her ass. It always makes me want to shove my cock into her ass. It just looks so sweet and sexy. One of the things that I love so much about Carla's ass is how she'll really shove the anus in your face and give you a really good look at it. She's not ashamed of it like some girls are. And once you give her a dildo the show really takes off. Carla uses really massive dildos and can jam them far into her cunt. It's amazing.

No comments: