Saturday, September 4, 2010

Dakota: Watch Me Play With My Pierced Clit

Dakota is one of our most adventuresome girls. When I asked her if she wanted to do the micro thong photo assignment on the beach in front of my house or around the pool, she opted for the beach. She said that public nudity really turns her on and that she loves to show off her body when she knows that onlookers are watching her. She has some pretty intricate tattoos and a very enticing body piercing. It was really windy and cold down on the beach but Dakota doesn’t let the weather dilemma her as she bends over and spreads her fanny for an superb view of her rear hole and twat.

Dakota was drawing quite a few onlookers as she began grinding the crotch of her micro thong bikini into her smooth wet pussy. With her other hand she pinched and pulled her hard little nipples through the fabric of her black bikini top. It just hardly covered her small natural boobies and occasionally the brown edges of her aureoles would peek out at me. I was getting really distracted by the miserable weather, the guys, and the sexy exhibition Dakota was putting on. I talked her into moving to the cliff cavern that you admire in the free photos here so that we could work more comfortably. Once it was just me, Dakota, and the camera, she let her freaky side come out completely; these rock-hard complimentary pictures are just of her getting warmed up!

If you accept to admire the really intense pics and clips of Dakota then you will have to become a member because you won’t find this content anywhere else on the web. Along with your membership you will also have access to my extensive and exclusive archives containing full-length DVD-quality videos and high-resolution pictures of every micro thong bikini model who has posed for our site. In addition, I have basic updates so you can look forward to discovering which new beach eyeful I will have found to plaster her big camel-toe across your computer screen. Plus you gain full access to all of my other sites for free. Click here to join speedily and gain instant access to Dakota showing you exactly what she does with her angelic little clit piercing!

No comments: