Sunday, August 29, 2010

Rachel: Extreme Bikini Milf Exposes It All.

We would not be complete at Beach Sweetie without a few MILFs to feast your eyes on. At first I was not going to rendezvous Rachel. But then one of my older friends said “You have to assignment her. Look at those huge jugs”. So I reconsidered and scheduled the gig. Am I ever glad I did. Rachel turned out to be one of the most fun and easiest models to work with.

She laughed when she saw the Mini Micro and Peek-A-Boo String Bikinis. She said “this is going to be fun”. She was stripping out of her cloths in seconds. This model was not shy at all. She put on the purple mini micro rear and pulled it up and down between her meaty labia until she go it positioned scarcely covering her labia. When she bent over to pick up the tiny little top I got my first peek at her Fantastic Bottom Spokes. Right then I knew it was going to be a choice day. She saw me gawking and spanked her bum hard as to say, “you like my fanny don’t you”. Oh yeah!

It was fun to watch her try to cover Her Huge Nipples with the tiny mini micro top. It was like pasties with strings. As I started to date, she got down to business. Being a fitness competitor she had all of the sexy moves. She was bending, spreading, pulling, and dancing all over the beach. I was having a hard time keeping up with her. I think her Huge Breasts were out of the tiny top more than they were in, which was dazzling with me. I was really having fun and getting into her with all of her enthusiasm. She just had so much energy and loved showing off all of her body. She pulled her top down to expose those Large Fat Jugs as she spread her legs wide and pulled the bikini butt to the side to show her meaty coochie lips and that a plus set of rump spokes.

You will fancy to spin Rachel’s spokes today and everyday Right Here, Right Now!

No comments: