Thursday, June 25, 2009

Spring: Cotton Candy Pink Pussy



Spring is one of those rare beauties that you meet briefly once but think about for the rest of your life. She is a true blonde and her hair is naturally curly. Her body is trim and toned. She has fat natural mammaries and a perfectly proportioned ass to balance things out. Sparkling blue eyes and swollen lips bring to one’s mind images of her cranium bobbing up and down in your lap. When Spring showed up at my beach house for her photo gig, I knew that it was going to be one of those days that I would never forget.

We headed straight down to the beach and Spring had me laughing the whole way there with her quick humor and upbeat attitude. By the time our feet hit the sand she was pulling out her big titties and sucking on her nipples! I couldn’t get my camera out and ready fast enough to catch all of the firm action she was putting on. Within a few minutes I was clicking in your face close-ups of Spring pulling her micro thong to the side and revealing her smooth wholesome cotton candy pink coochie. If you like what you admire of Spring in the free gallery, then you are going to love everything I saved of her for our member’s area. Click here to join shortly and gain instant access to Spring spreading and rubbing her slick juicy camel toe!

You won’t find this content anywhere else on the web because all of it is shot exclusively for this website. I usually session models several times a week, so there is always a steady supply of new beach divas plastering their bum thongs across your computer screen. Along with your membership you will also have access to my extensive and exclusive archives containing full-length DVD-quality movies and high-resolution pictures of every micro thong bikini chick who has posed for our site. As an added bonus you gain full access to all of my other sites for free! Quit wasting time searching the internet and join today so that your pleasure may begin.



No comments: