Monday, March 2, 2009

Tracy Exposes Her Perfect Small Little A-cup Breasts With Nice Suckable Nipples.



As soon as I saw Tracy I knew this red thong bikini would be a faultless fit for her. She has small but very appealing and sexy breasts and a wholesome set of pouty lips… on her face! But the most spectacular feature of this girl would have to be her long and lean legs and the perky round bum that sits on top of them. When she puts her leg up on the side of the bench to apply baby oil you can encompass how long and flexible those legs really are!

I don’t know about you but that puts me in the mood to think about the other ways long and flexible legs could be posed in more private places. I asked her if she felt shy being in such a skimpy thong on the beach and she said that she wasn’t at all shy. To drive the point home, she started rubbing her chest and belly and down to her legs more erotically as soon as a couple of joggers came running by and whistled at her!

Afterwards I told her to put more baby oil all over her body so I could video tape her getting all sexy in a thong while rubbing herself down. She must have been really turned on by the whole scene because she must have rubbed oil on herself for about 15 or 20 minutes. All over too! check it out!



No comments: