Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tracy: Exposing Her Chocolate Brown Asian Volcano Nipples!



Here is another extreme set of Tracy, one of our more popular girls modeling a pink micro thong bikini. Her tan skin contrasts nicely with the pink neon fabric and really looks hot as hell on her. Remarkably her fanny! I really enjoyed shooting Tracy because she really knows how to pose all on her own. You don’t have to tell her every little move. She seems to know what turns her observers on!

This particular day was our first rendezvous together. It went smooth from start to finish, just like all of our thong bikini shoots have since then. I hope to get plenty of her this summer and if I do you all are in for a jumbo surprise! Hopefully you will love this thong site so much you will still be around for that.

To wrap this set up, expect a lot of wholesome angles in this thong set. Plenty of close up as and thong shots. I believe I was shooting with my groovy wide angle lens as to capture Tracy’s luscious rock hard thong laden body as she frolicked and bestowed around on the desolate exposed beach. Free Preview here.



No comments: