Sunday, November 2, 2008

Shannon Is One Sexy Slut As She Fucks Her Own Asshole

Shannon is a sexy thing and I love the sexy high heel shoes and bright blue hot pants that she wore the other night when we went out. By the time we got home, I was really dying to fuck her, but I never would have thought that she'd treat me to a strip show to die for. She quickly took off her top and let me see her big sexy breasts. Then she started dancing around while I sat on the coach and watched.

Before long, Shannon was on the other sofa, completely naked, staring right at me as she opened her legs and started rubbing her clit. She looked amazing with her long tanned legs and beautiful blonde hair. I wanted her so bad but the show was just too hot to interrupt. Shannon lifted her long legs high so that her feet were pointing straight up into the air and then she proceeded to fuck her pussy with her fingers.

After a few minutes of this she got out a long thick dildo and really started to go to work on her cunt. She was enjoying it all so much that I knew that she'd be coming on her own tonight. That didn't bother me though because I would just finish up inside of her after she was done. She fucked her pussy for a few minutes and then turned around and started working on her ass hole. She was ramming that massive dildo deep into her ass while she slapped and rubbed her clit to keep herself on the verge of orgasm for as long as she could. Then she started to come, and that was when I had had enough. I just walked over to her, rammed my cock in her ass, and came with her.

No comments: